Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beef Stroganoff

I love easy and brainless recipes. They make me happy!
Most people will use mushroom in this recipe, but I'm allergic to mushrooms, so I had to figure it out without them!


Beef Stroganoff (mushroomless)
2 cups beef stock
1 medium Spanish onion chopped
2 pounds of beef cut into strips
4 cloves garlic minced
1 cup flour

Brown the beef in a pan.
Coat browned beef in flour.
Add onions, garlic and stock into slow cooker
put beef on top and cook on low for about 5 hours
Serve over hot noodles


THE VERDICT:
T: Took it for lunch the nest day, always a good sign.
t: liked the meat and onion and sauce, a little weirded out by the noodles
S: Hey anything that is a normal thing that I can eat without being sick is a okay in my books!

Not too shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment